7/29/2014

Minnesota Mountain Bike Group Rides


Now that Summer is in full swing and the weather has been cooperative, the mountain bike trails have had a chance to dry out from a very wet Spring.  Conditions are becoming tacky to dry in most areas prompting more mountain bikers to hit the trails.  I was recently asked by a fellow mountain biker who was interested in riding with others, "Where do you find out about group mountain bike rides?"  I pointed him in the right direction to some sources that I knew of.  This got me thinking, I should put together a list so everyone can easily find out about rides in their area.  I did some research and gathered the information I could find for this post.  If I missed your group ride or one that you know of, send me an email with a link to more information and I will get it listed.

Twin Cities Area

Minnesota Off-Road Cyclists
(Year round - various locations)

Penn Cycle
(Through September 10th - various locations)

Freewheel Bike
Theodore Wirth Singletrack

Maple Grove Cycling
Elm Creek Park Reserve
(Through September 15th)

Carver Mountain Monday
 Chain Gang Mountain Ride
Burnsville MTB Ride
TNT - Tuesday Night Theo
Battle Creek Run Around
The Dirty Sprocket
Thursday Night Off-Road Ride
MTB @ Elm Creek
(Through August - Various locations and days)

Michael's Cycles
(Wednesday's - Various locations)

Southern MN

Mankato Area Mountain Bikers
More info on the MAMB Facebook page 
(Through November - Kiwanis Recreation Area)

Nicollet Bike
(Summer - Mount Kato)

Northern MN

Ski Hut
(Through September 8th - Duluth Area Trail Network)

Grand Rapids Itasca Mountain Bicycling Association
More info on the GRIMBA Facebook page
(Legion Trailhead - Grand Rapids)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...